I do love...

...organised cupboards and drawers.

 I get a lot of satisfaction from knowing everything is where it should be,

 and being able to find what I want within minutes of deciding that I want it.

 It helps that I always put things in the same place, so I can see instantly if I've run out of something.

 a nicely stacked linen cupboard is a joy to look into.

 The wraps are tidied,

 plastics are stacked according to size,

 lids are next to the rounds,

 even my cutlery drawer is neat.

So I rewarded myself....

 with marshmallow brownies. A little overdone around the edges, because I was chopping onions for..

 this big pot of soup,

which is now in meal sized portions in the freezer.

Comments

  1. Wow. Super busy, super productive. You deserve those brownies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have inspired me - oh! if only my pantry was as neat and tidy as yours = well done you deserve a little treat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have had a productive day, or more than one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going back to bed. You've worn me out. Everything looks so GOOD!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, there's nothing more satisfying than being organised keeps ya sane, enjoy ya brownies you've earned them :-).

    ReplyDelete
  6. EC; I've had to freeze more than half those brownies.

    Dianne; one shelf at a time, that's all it takes.

    Andrew; a whole productive week. Taking today off.

    Delores; put your feet up, here, have a brownie.

    Windsmoke; I love being organised. I can't imagine living any other way. I do this cleanup/cleanout fairly regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've inspired me River - I want to keep this place sorted neatly too and always love the phrase 'a place for everything and everything in its place.'

    Wouldn't mind a bowl of that soup and a brownie o seven!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kath; everything in it's place is so handy when you're looking for something that SHOULD BE RIGHT...ahh, there it is!
    I can't send you brownies, but I can send you the recipe. The soup is my version of minestrone.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

kitchen tip #?????

being unaccustomed to public speaking,

I've been trying to contact Haagen-Dazs