Musical Monday #39



Musical Monday 

I was introduced to Musical Monday by Delores who copied the meme from another site.

I think it’s a fun way to show off some of the music we like and brighten up our Mondays at the same time. 

I’ll be finding my clips on you tube, so will simply credit that site since there are often so many versions of everything and I wouldn’t want to accidentally credit the wrong artist.

Today’s clip is: Boney M again
this one is a mix of German and English, but we all know it so well, that probably won't matter.

Silent Night.

Maybe you haven't heard this version before.

Comments

  1. Delores is right - they ARE incredible voices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched "Carols on the Domain" Saturday night via Ch. 7 and it was just wonderful. I loved it...it brought a smile to my face and warmth to my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi human, River,

    Wonderful stuff. Here's a true story my human, Gary, told me. One of the ladies from Boney-M was the bridesmaid at one of his cousin's weddings.

    Pawsitive wishes,

    Penny :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delores; they are aren't they? almost brings tears to the eyes.

    Elephant's Child; It's one of my favourite songs by them. I used to have this on cassette tape and listened to it on a Toshiba Walkman, it had the most incredible sound. No other Walkman comes close.

    Lee; I meant to watch it, but didn't even turn the TV on for some reason.

    Penny; nice to see you here! How lovely for Gary's cousin to have a star as bridesmaid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know it's uncool ... but I LOVE Boney M!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

kitchen tip #?????

being unaccustomed to public speaking,

I've been trying to contact Haagen-Dazs