1. there are at least 100,000 chemical reactions going on in a normal human brain every second.
2. "It's strange how memory gets twisted and pulled like taffy in its retelling"
Writer Lisa Unger, Beautiful Lies
3. "The older I get, the faster I was"
Basketball star Charles Barkley
4. You cannot taste food unless it is mixed with saliva.
5. Of the 247 billion email messages sent every day, 81% are pure spam.
6. In 2003, there were 86 days of below-freezing weather in Hell, Michigan. *
7. 85% of American shoppers go to their right when entering a store.
8. A sneeze travels out of your mouth at more than 100mph **
9. "We could certainly slow the aging process down if it had to work its way through Congress"
Humorist Will Rogers
10. Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different.
11. Mr Potato Head was the first toy advertised on television in 1952
12. Temperature can affect a person's appetite. A cold person is more likely to eat more food.
* so Hell has actually frozen over several times
** so the people standing nearby will be fine, but the person at the end of the block should cover their nose and mouth?
Wild Kingdom Just Got WIlder
52 minutes ago