It's been a while since I put up a few of these
1. any free-moving liquid will form itself into a sphere in outer space because of its surface tension.
2. a duffle bag is so called because the thick wool originally used to make the bags came from the Belgium town of Duffel.
3. 'Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself."
-Actor/writer Tom Wilson
4. spoons are a millennia older than forks.
5. The word "robot" comes from the Czechoslovakian word "robotovat" which means "to work very hard"
my favourite here is #3
Now Look What We're In
5 hours ago