Sunday Selections # 528

 Long, long ago, in days of yore...Kim of Frog ponds Rock, (who no longer blogs), dreamed up a meme called Sunday Selections. 

A place where those who were willing could put up photos they wanted to share, new, old, good, bad or indifferent, any photos you please. 

Nothing rude or vulgar though.

And we don't mind at all if overseas bloggers care to join us.

The meme is now continued by Elephant's Child and I occasionally join in as do a few others, Andrew is one.  Drop in to Elephant's Child and have a look.

Meg and Gillian's Easter:

would you like another cup of tea?

yes please. 

thanks Mum, the breakfast looks yummy, choc-chip hot cross buns

Ha Ha Meg, you have a little chocolate on your mouth. 

the girls have their own little bookshelf now

Easter Egg hunting: I found one! Me too!

there's another one down there on the gold box, I can't reach it

I can't reach it either, (both together: MUUUM!)

Here's another one behind the elf.

we have two eggs each 😀

Mum said we can help with her egg. 

Meg: Caramilk Bunny, prepare to meet your doom.

Gillian: ooof! this rolling pin is heavy.

Muuum! Whack, whack whack. 

thanks mum, this caramilk is delicious, very sweet

Meg: Ooof! I am so full!

Gillian: I don't think I can eat anything more for at least a week!

Don't worry, they didn't eat it all, I had my fair share.

So they spent the rest of the day with Harley (Bad to the Bean) Ranger, listening to his stories of time spent on the open road, when he was an undercover cop in a bikie gang.



Comments

  1. Oh, I would like to listen to Harley's tales as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charlotte; I would too, but he's keeping secrets still. He knows the girls won't tell.

      Delete
  2. Their Easter sounds perfect. I hope yours was as good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elephant's Child; I had a lovely day, thank you. Ate far too much chocolate of course :)

      Delete
  3. What a day the girls had. Lots of sugar, hunting for eggs and that bunny sure bit the dust. Then to end it all with Harley stories. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arkansas Patti; far too much sugar, but the girls handled it well. All my bunnies bite the dust that way :)

      Delete
  4. Tea party and that does sound grand.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this Harley character sounds interesting. I couldn't stop myself from embiggening the photo to check if Meg really did have chocolate on her mouth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew; I'd like to be able to tell tales of Harley's days on the road, but he won't tell me anything. Meg really did have chocolate on her mouth, from the choc-chip hot cross bun.

      Delete
  6. You and the girls have been having lots of fun by the looks of it, River. :)

    I've watched the latest season of "The Blacklist"...I found it very disappointing, unfortunately...but in loyalty to "Red", I forced myself to watch the lot...even though I did fast-forward through a couple of dragging scenes. The next season with be the last by the looks of things.

    Have a good week, River...cuddles to the lovely Lady Lola. : Take good care. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lee; we do have fun here, but not every day, thank goodness, I would get far too tired.
      I haven't seen all of the season yet, only eight episodes so far. It's still holding my interest, but not as much now.

      Delete
  7. Do you know any of Harley's stories? Would you share?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joanne; I don't know any of Harley's stories, but I would share if I did.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. messymimi; my camera is getting a good workout that's for sure.

      Delete
  9. Heh, heh! I love the picture of Gillian looking over the edge of the shelf. Like she's "planking."

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that is wonderful River - I love your stories about them! And yeah on the egg smashing!

    XO
    WWW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WWW; thank you. Smashing is the only way to eat an Easter Egg.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

kitchen tip #?????

being unaccustomed to public speaking,

I've been trying to contact Haagen-Dazs