busy, busy, busy

I won't be online much in the next few days.

There's work in the mornings, (sigh), then in the afternoon I'll be doing other things.

Unfun things.
Don't want to do them things.

Like sweeping down the walls and washing off marks.
Dusting off the light fittings.

Vacuuming the carpet.
(there's no carpet in my new flat, YAY!)

Washing windows and doors.

I'll still pop in if I have a minute or so, even just to check my email and skim a few posts, but if I don't leave comments, I'm sure you'll understand.

Comments

  1. Absolutely. Take care and remember to rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, don't work too hard, and we will be here when you are ready to post again. Look after yourself.

    And you are right. They are very unfun things you have left to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll be here waiting for you to return :-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. what everybody else said, from me too. X X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good heavens how's that. And I thought the bullshitters in Swanston Street were bad.

    Ignore him, the bum, Christ hates adverts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha! Poor Majid obviously didn't read your post - or he'd know you were too busy!!!

    Seriously, hope the move goes well - but PLEASE remember to look after yourself. We need your blog posts to look forward to ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

kitchen tip #?????

being unaccustomed to public speaking,

I've been trying to contact Haagen-Dazs