Sunday Selections #31

It's Sunday Selections time again!
Time to post photos that have been hiding away in your computer files, photos that you may have completely forgotten about.
Have a hunt through and find them.

This idea comes to us from Kim at frogpondsrock, who realised one day that she takes many more photos than she uses, as we all do, and wanted to post some of the older ones on her blog.

A once a week meme seemed like a good idea, so Sunday Selections was born and any one at all can join in.

I often choose a theme for my Sunday Selections and this week my theme is:

YELLOW

 The yellow flower and the deeper gold of the bee.

 A bright yellow contrast against the blue petals.

 Pale yellow petals surrounding the darker yellow centre.

 Sunny yellow roses.

 Bright yellow buttons making the petals look so very white.

 The palest hint of yellow in the centre petals.

Clear buttery yellow.

So yellow it's almost orange.

To join in with Sunday Selections, post photos of your choice under the Sunday Selections title, then go to Kim's site, add your name to her linky list, then leave her a comment.
Then have a look at what others have posted for their Sunday Selections.
There are some really good photographers out there.

Comments

  1. A beautiful theme, and I do really like the bee photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. And that last rose is just glorious. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amandab; a million times I've tried to photograph bees, and I think I've got two useable shots!

    EC; Isn't it beautiful. These roses are in a whole long bed alongside the footpath of a primary school I used to live near.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful selection of photos. I love the roses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic photos, i especially like the first one with the bee and the last one with the rose turning from yellow to orange or is it the other way round?? :-).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW totally glorious shots ... well done :~)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right, now I am all caught up. The new flat looks nice enough. I hate unpacking. I still have a lot of Mum's stuff here in boxes waiting for somewhere to live :( Thanks for the Yellow. My daffodils are just coming out now and to me yellow is the harbringer of spring. YAY

    ReplyDelete
  8. yellow is such a happy colour.

    And I LOVE that there is a bee in the pic... it made me giggle. You know why.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. learncreatedo; I love how roses always photograph really well.

    Windsmoke; that last one is my favourite, although I also have favourites in other colours.

    Cherie; thank you.

    Kim; It is nice here. I got unpacked really quickly because I wanted to see all my things around me again. I can understand you not unpacking some of your mum's things just yet. You need to find just the right spot to meld them with your own things.

    Kelley; ha ha, I'm so glad I could make you giggle. You need more laughter in your life. Maybe a pair of fur lined crocs would help? In a nice chocolate colour?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

kitchen tip #?????

being unaccustomed to public speaking,

I've been trying to contact Haagen-Dazs