Message to my overseas readers

 I am reading your blogs and typing comments but they won't "publish", so please don't think I have deserted you, hopefully the issue will soon be fixed. 

And now I can't leave replies to my commenters on my own blog. 

Aargh!!

Comments

  1. This sounds like what I (Europe) had some time back. That Blogger is a handful. I still have some small problems. Nice to know you're still around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems I can't leave comments if I'm using Firefox browser. It seemed to work with Safari. So frustrating because I hate Safari and I hate Chrome also and I haven't try any other browsers. Hopefully, this gets fixed somehow.

    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot leave comments from my laptop, just from my small tablet. Let’s see how long that works, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

dented or otherwise damaged cans, what do you do?

Sunday Selections # 790

Welcome to 2026