Since she borrowed it herself, I knew she wouldn't mind.
1. What's your middle name?
Emma Maria; (one for each grandma)
2. How old are you?
Ageless-as a river should be
3. Where are you from? Are you living there right now?
Originally from Germany, have been Australian since I got here.
I've lived in several states, but home is Adelaide and yes, I'm living here right now.
4. Is it cold where you are?
Define cold. If you mean snow and ice, then no, it isn't cold here. But it is very late in our
autumn (fall) and most people are now wearing jackets, gloves etc, so yes it's cold(ish) by
5. What's the time?
Hot chocolate time. Oh, you mean look at the clock? 5.20pm
6. What are you wearing?
An old worn out tracksuit that now doubles as pj's and a sleeveless polar fleece vest.
7. What was the last thing you listened to?
Trisha Yearwood on my i-pod.
8. What was the last thing you ate?
A tiny lemon tart from the local gourmet deli. It was a bit stale, so not worth the $2.20 I paid
9. What was the last thing you watched on TV?
CSI amd CSI Miami last night. Everything since then has been dvd's
10. What's your favourite TV show? Why?
The Big Bang Theory. Because it makes me laugh. I do love to laugh.
11. Quick. Find a book, or something with text on it. Flip to a random page and post the second
paragraph's first sentence.
"Mann could see by Riley's face that guilt was eating him up."
12. What was the last movie you saw? How was it?
Avatar. It's the same old "you've got something we want so we'll just take it" story, but it's
so very pretty to watch.
13. Do you think you have an accent? Where do people in your country speak with strong
No, I don't have an accent. But lots of people here do, from whatever country they've come
Feel free to borrow this, or not, your choice.