ABC

Woo-Hoo!!
I'm a little excited.
There's to be a first ever Aussie Bloggers Conference!

Details at http://aussiebloggersconference.com.au

This wonderful happening is the brainchild of Veronica of Sleepless Nights fame and some of her best friends. There is a link to the details on her blog.

It's to be held in Sydney, in March 2011.

Tickets are on sale now at a special early bird price, only available at this price until October 3rd.

There will be speakers on a variety of blogging subjects.

I'm guessing there will also be meetings, greetings, exclamations, "oh! so this is what you look like!", and even, "so lovely to meet the face behind the blog".

Hugs, laughter, much chatter, lots of photographs.

I'm hoping to go, but my budget is a bit up in the air at the moment.

There's going to be a bit of robbing Peter to pay Paul type of stuff going on here as I rearrange this and that dollar.

It promises to be very exciting for all who attend.

I'm going to buy extra camera batteries and another SD card, just in case I manage to get there.
I've got 5 months to sort my budget........

Comments

  1. See, I knew if I'd had time to catch up on my blog reading, I might be more in the loop. :) Maybe you should ask Coles to sponsor you? You never know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the blogger conference has a 'sponsor me' button that you could stick on your sidebar and get regular readers to contribute to...?

    I'm waiting for them to run one in Melbourne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lightening; nobody at Coles knows about my blog. Maybe I should tell them, but I don't think they'd sponsor me because there's nothing in it for them.

    Kath; I've seen the sponsor me buttons, but not put one up. I kind of feel like I should get there on my own. I really would prefer it that way. If I can't make it, I'll save for the next one. I'd love to see one here in Adelaide too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe I would love to see one in Tasmania.

    There are only 20 early bird tickets left River. I put mine on the plastic card of doom but I can pay that off over the next 3 pays so I don't feel too bad. Veronica and I are sharing a room so that cuts down the cost and now I am just waiting for airfares to come on special. It is going to be heaps of fun. I am very excited about meeting everyone but very nervous about speaking on the panel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

kitchen tip #?????

being unaccustomed to public speaking,

I've been trying to contact Haagen-Dazs