Welcome to 2026! I hope this is a good year for everyone, hopefully even better than last year. Try not to fall over folks, it's not fun. 🌞🎈🎉 Coming to you from sunny Australia, that big lump of land under the equator. Sunday Selections will be continuing, hosted by me , participation is optional, if you can't manage every week for any reason, that's okay. Words for Wednesday will also be continuing, hosted by me , and again, participation is optional, play when you can, take a break when you need to. Charlotte will be providing a colour for each month as she did last year, we try to use the colour somewhere in our posts, either photographing something with that colour or using it in another way. This month's colour is Carmine: Isn't that just gorgeous? And why is my text in two different sizes?
I could mention a certain IGA store with a sticky floor that reminds me of dingy nightclubs *shudder*.
ReplyDeleteAh I agree with Jayne, some of the IGA stores are awful. Happily Coles near me seems pretty pristine (although God knows what goes on behind the scenes!)
ReplyDeleteI know from running a food store myself, that the Health Regulations are just never adhered to by anybody -
ReplyDelete"person handling food for public consumption must have their hair completely covered at all times"
Very recently I got food poisoning from foolishly buying a sausage-in-bread from a fund-raising stall that was only on the outside of a safeway. ha!
I'm always wary of sausage sizzles, Ann, only buying from them if I can see the sausages are stored in coolers before being cooked. If the snags are on trays out in the open, sometimes even in the sun, I'll pass them by.
ReplyDelete