Words for Wednesday
The original Words for Wednesday was begun by Delores and eventually taken over by a moveable feast of participants when Delores had computer troubles. Sadly, Delores has now closed her blog forever due to other problems.
The aim of the words is to encourage us to write. A story, a poem, whatever comes to mind.
If you are posting an entry on your own blog, please let us know so we can come along to read it and add a few encouraging words.
This month the words/prompts are supplied by ME and can be found here
This week's words/prompts are:
1.klutz 2.cream cheese 3.twilight/gloaming 4.buzzing 5.trouble 6.dominoes
and/or:
Her/My house has many rooms, some are less immaculate than others.
use either list or both, or mix and match, just have fun.
My own story will hopefully appear on this blog on Friday11th
Muito boas e dá paraq uma boa hbistória fazer com essas palavras!
ReplyDeleteAmanhã levo o link!
beijos, chica
chica; I will come and read tomorrow.
DeleteI'm working on it.
ReplyDeletemessymimi; I worked on it late last night, I think you'll like it.
DeleteKlutz was always Andrew's nickname throughout school. It stuck to him like cream cheese on a cardigan. As he reached the twilight or gloaming of this earthly life, his head always seemed to be buzzing with memories of the trouble he used to get into. His days had been like a line of dominoes getting knocked over. Even so his mother had always stood by him. Her attitude was philosophical. She knew that he was far from perfect but she found comfort in a particular verse from The Bible that she had misremembered - "My house has many rooms, some are less immaculate than others". Besides, she always loved him in spite of his flaws.
ReplyDeleteYorkshire Pudding; excellent use of the words. I keep remembering stupid stuff I used to do, the mistakes I made, but they brought me to where I am today, so I wouldn't change them. And I also stood by my son through his mistakes too.
DeleteShort but as good as it's short. I think all families have one -- not less loved.
DeleteI like it very much!
DeleteBest of luck, I am sure you will make it work.
ReplyDeleteRuby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3; I am continuing last week's story.
DeleteNothing comes immediately to my mind R. Look forward to yours on Friday.
ReplyDeleteMargaret D; one day you might surprise me and write something 😀
DeleteI'm really trying to make a story about a solitary hero. Chapter 2 here.
ReplyDeleteCharlotte; I will be over to read in just a minute.
DeleteSorry for broken link. Correct one here.
Delete