Sunday Selections # 811
Long ago, Kim of Frog Ponds Rock, (who no longer blogs), dreamed up a meme called Sunday Selections.
A place where those who were willing could put up photos they wanted to share, new, old, good, bad or indifferent, any photos you please.
Nothing rude or vulgar though.
And we don't mind at all if other bloggers care to join us.
In memory of Elephant's Child, the meme is now continued by myself and a few others. Andrew is one. Messymimi is another. Drop in to their blogs and have a look.
Wisewebwoman has also been joining us occasionally.
Charlotte's colour of the month is Smoky Rose:
which looks to me a bit like milk chocolate puddingBeginning today with this month's calendar pages:
Isn't he magnificent in his top hat?
drawing #1
#2
and #3
sent by "no-one" this cute little display under a tree
"no-one" also gave me this cute little llama to take to the twins,
but Astra has claimed it for herself "a fluffy little pony just my size," she said
some sleeping young bulls at the Royal Show held here last month, "no-one" and her bestie went with the bestie's two young sons and her sisters and their children,quite the crowd
Alpacas, I think
and baby goats. The twins also went to the show with their entire family, but I don't have any photos from them yet.
again sent by "no-one" this pennyfarthing was in the showgrounds too.
late afternoon ray of sunlight coming in through my screen door, highlighting two of the gnomes and all the dust on the TV bench there. In case you can't make it out her chest reads "Born to Ride", they are Biker Gnomes.
watering the garden a couple of Sundays ago, I noticed an ambulance close to where a friend lives, so off I went to see what was happening (ignore that white line, a fault in the downloading process)
90 years old neighbour who recently had a pacemaker inserted, has been falling over inside her flat, when I got there, the ambos were talking to her and to my eyes she seemed very shrunken and confused, I was shocked! Anyway, it was decided she would ask for more home help and when I visited a week later she was much more her usual self. What a relief!
the second flush of wattle is now blooming everywhere
look at those beautifully golden puff balls!
on my way home from the shops I saw this broken branch down between a fence and a car
here, just under that brown knot is where it tore from
it's from one of my favourite trees, a native frangipani
so what's happening in your corner of the world?



















Great photos, and glad your elderly neighbour is okay and doing better. Love the Biker Gnomes!
ReplyDelete