which was presented to me by The Elephant's Child, thank you so much EC.
Liebster is a German word that translates to; dearest, beloved or in this case favorite. The idea of the Liebster Award is to give it to an up and coming blog with fewer than 200 followers. – in order to create new connections, and bring attention to their wonderful blogs.
I've had awards in the past and frequently forget to acknowledge them here on the blog, although I do usually thank the presenter in their comment sections, or by email.
Here are the conditions that go along with accepting the award;
1. Thank the Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog. (that would be me)
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you the award. (again, me)
3. Copy and paste the Liebster Blog Award on your blog. (don't lose it in amongst your documents and spend hours searching for it)
4. Present the award to 5 bloggers who have a following 200 or less, who you feel deserve it.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.
I had a hard time finding 5 bloggers to give this to. I have so many favourite people out there....but I've narrowed it down to these lovely people.
1. Kath at Blurb from the Burbs.
Kath's was the first blog I ever read and she was among the first few who encouraged me to start my own blog. She's funny, she's real and is currently living in Geneva!
2. Andrew at High Riser.
Andrew is a quiet man who posts bits of this, bits of that, stories about his family and interesting little snippets of history too.
3. Jayne at Our Great Southern Land.
Jayne's blog delves into historical facts about our country that I know nothing about, despite having lived here since I was 9 months old.
4. Joanne at Cup On The Bus.
Joanne has been leaving lovely comments for me for a while now, but I've only recently been reading her blog and I find I'm enjoying it quite a bit.
5. Dave at The Plastic Mancunian.
Dave lives in England, Manchester I believe, but he travels the world for his work and has wonderful tales to tell of other countries, as well as tales of his home life.
Now, I have to follow the rules and let these people know they have an award waiting for them.
If it was up to me, I'd choose so many more people, but the rules say 5...........
One more in the books
2 hours ago