I was introduced to Musical Monday by Delores; the meme is the brainchild of Mildred Ratched, who wishes to make Mondays a more Musical place to be.
I think it's a great idea!
The rules of Musical Monday are easy:
1. Post a song of your choice under the Musical Monday title.
2. If the song you post is not an original song, make sure credit is given to the artist. (*)
3. Write something about your song choice. It doesn't have to be long. Just a short written glimpse inside your head to accompany your musical one will suffice.
3. Post a link back to Mildred Ratched somewhere in your post so others can find their way there.
4. Post a comment here indicating that you're participating so Mildred and others can visit you and listen to our selection.
5. Have fun and help make Monday a musical place to be!
(*) I’ll be finding my postings on you tube, so will simply credit that site since there are often so many versions of everything and I wouldn’t want to accidentally credit the wrong artist.
My choice today is an upbeat version of Amazing Grace that was tagged onto the end of the movie Maverick starring Mel Gibson, Jodie Foster and James Garner.
I loved the movie and I've always liked this song, so the combination appeals to me. A lot.
I hope you all enjoy it too.