I think we'd all agree

that Dexter could use a few of these>>>


ShamWow

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Comments

  1. He does have an evil look to him doesn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's scarily true, considering the shamwow guy went to jail for assaulting a prostitute he hired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that about the ShamWow man. Urk. I have read a couple of Dexters but had to give up - just too gory for me. And I couldn't watch them either. I am a wuss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know that about the ShamWow man. Urk. I have read a couple of Dexters but had to give up - just too gory for me. And I couldn't watch them either. I am a wuss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear River,
    I don't know about this so I'll just say "Howdy" and wish you a pleasant week. Manzanita@Wannabuyaduck

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH I'm going to mail a few to Dexter RIGHT AWAY. In return, perhaps he could do me a favour..... I have plenty of plastic bags.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMAO
    That is a classic!
    And, yeah, I suspect he uses something like this as I'm always amazed at how quickly he can clean his crime scenes up...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi River, you won the book pack giveaway at the Fibro! Please email me your details and I'll send them off to you. Allison

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delores; he does look a little creepy.

    Sarah; I didn't know that about the ShamWow man.

    EC; I like the Dexter series, but I haven't read many of the books.

    Manzanita; Dexter is a TV series about a blood spatter analyst who works with the police and in his spare time kills criminals with a chain saw. The ShamWow is a supposedly wonder cloth that absorbs many times its own weight in fluid.

    Toni; you've got Dexter's address?? Wow. (Not a Sham wow either). Ha Ha

    Jayne; maybe he's got a wet'n'dry vacuum too.

    Life in a Pink Fibro; I won a book pack?? I love you!! I'll be right over.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't even make it through episode one of the first series of Dexter but still agree with you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kath Lockett; episode one annoyed me a bit because Dexter's sister Deborah got on my nerves a bit, but the series improves. Although if you're not into blood and gore along with your violence, then it's probably not your thing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

kitchen tip #?????

being unaccustomed to public speaking,

I've been trying to contact Haagen-Dazs