Message to my overseas readers

 I am reading your blogs and typing comments but they won't "publish", so please don't think I have deserted you, hopefully the issue will soon be fixed. 

And now I can't leave replies to my commenters on my own blog. 

Aargh!!

Comments

  1. This sounds like what I (Europe) had some time back. That Blogger is a handful. I still have some small problems. Nice to know you're still around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charlotte; at last! commenting is back. It isn't fun to just read blogs and not be part of the conversation.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh, P.S. have you tried different browsers?

      Delete
    2. Iris; I am not trying different browsers, I don't think we should have to keep switching back and forth just because blooger (ha ha Blogger) is having a hissy fit. Or some other problem that is not of our making. Anyway, all is good again now.

      Delete
  3. It seems I can't leave comments if I'm using Firefox browser. It seemed to work with Safari. So frustrating because I hate Safari and I hate Chrome also and I haven't try any other browsers. Hopefully, this gets fixed somehow.

    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lissa; I remember firefox from years ago and hating it, so switched back to whatever I was using at the time. I don't remember what that was. Now I have microsoft edge since I bought the Asus maybe 12 years ago and I have it on the Lenovo too.

      Delete
  4. I cannot leave comments from my laptop, just from my small tablet. Let’s see how long that works, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. messymimi; comments are back here so maybe try your laptop again now?

      Delete
  5. Comments, to and from, are back on my laptop too. Thank goodness. But who knows if it will happen again? Did anyone receive an apology or explanation from service providers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hels; maybe those who complained to blogger got an apology, but I doubt it and I know for sure I didn't get one.

      Delete
  6. I've also been having this problem, using the same browser (Microsoft Edge) that I always use. Hope this glitch is over now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val; it does seem to be over now, but for how long?

      Delete
  7. Blogger fixed the comments. Now their news reader is dead since Tuesday. So I have decided to use another method for following blogs. I even posted on my blog a couple of other methods they can use to follow my blog, if they wish...Feedly or by email.

    I hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

dented or otherwise damaged cans, what do you do?

Sunday Selections # 790

Welcome to 2026