1. Lawyer: Now, Mrs Johnson, how was your first marriage terminated?
Witness: By Death
Lawyer: and by whose death was it terminated?
- Actual court transcript, rinkworks.com
2. "So far, this is the oldest I've been."
- Comedian George Carlin
3. Plants grow larger and more quickly when watered with warm water than those watered with cold water.
4. The number of calories in Girl Scout cookies sold each year totals about 210,162,000,000
5. Humans shed around 600,000 particles of skin every hour. That means we'll lose 105 pounds of skin by the age of 70.
6. "You spend 90 percent of your life hoping for a long rest and the last 10 percent trying to convince the Lord that you're actually not that tired."
- Author Robert Brault
7. A program was launched in Belgium in 2001 to replace sugary drinks and soda in school lunches with beer.
8. 65% of test subjects had the urge to yawn after merely reading about yawning.
Using Wednesday's Words
1 hour ago