Welcome to 2026! I hope this is a good year for everyone, hopefully even better than last year. Try not to fall over folks, it's not fun. 🌞🎈🎉 Coming to you from sunny Australia, that big lump of land under the equator. Sunday Selections will be continuing, hosted by me , participation is optional, if you can't manage every week for any reason, that's okay. Words for Wednesday will also be continuing, hosted by me , and again, participation is optional, play when you can, take a break when you need to. Charlotte will be providing a colour for each month as she did last year, we try to use the colour somewhere in our posts, either photographing something with that colour or using it in another way. This month's colour is Carmine: Isn't that just gorgeous? And why is my text in two different sizes?
That is so great!!! All bus stops should switch to that.
ReplyDeleteI love it!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a creative idea! Wonder if it will be copied somewhere?
ReplyDeleteBriliant. While it is not high intensity exercise, it getting people moving and balancing.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea. Never happen over here, fear of law suits, and because we're stupid!
ReplyDeleteOh what fun. I would happily wait there.
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteGuaranteed to put a smile on people's faces and reach out to the child within.
It looks like a good idea for me. I wonder how many people waiting and swinging miss their bus!! :)
ReplyDeleteHi human, River,
ReplyDeleteMy human has been to Montreal. It's one swinging city as you wait for the bus.
Pawsitive wishes, your way,
Penny!
Ha! Keeps people occupied I expect.
ReplyDeleteCheryl; as long as there was a seat for those who don't wish to swing.
ReplyDeletefishducky; me too.
Susan Kane; I hope so!
Andrew; true. and hopefully a first aid station nearby for bandaids.
joeh; probably wouldn't happen here either :(
Elephant's Child; I'd probably miss several buses on a nice day.
Vicki; more people need to find the child within I think.
Lee; a few I suppose, I know I would.
Penny, modest internet superstar; I'd love to see Montreal one day.
Margaret-whiteangel; they probably don't mind if the bus is a bit late either.