What!!

 I have just now heard on the news that our "One Nation" political leader, Pauline Hanson, wants to make us a "whites only" country and wants to begin mass deportations of illegal citizens in the same manner as that of the US president, lower case "p" because in my opinion he doesn't deserve that title.

She also wants our Health Care and Pharmaceutical companies to follow the American model!!

She thinks Trump is a great leader, so I say, go and live there!

Comments

  1. I wondered what her policies would be, probably more moderate than how she speaks, but no. A whole lot worse. I heard a while ago that most of our 'illegals' are from Great Britain, who have just overstayed their visas. And they didn't come by boats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I truly, truly hope she doesn't get what she wants.

      Delete
  2. Tudo isso parece incrível e esse presidentinho só faz aumentar a desunião em todos os sentidos!AFFF! beijos, chica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. chica; I can't help wondering what things would be like if he HAD NOT become president. Not having him to copy from, would this woman still want what she is saying? Probably since that is what she has always said, but maybe not so forcefully?

      Delete
  3. Every Australian, apart from First Nation people, migrated from somewhere else. Even if some people _were_ born here, their parents and grandparents came from abroad hoping for a peaceful and safe life.
    My husband is packing his suitcase now :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hels; and it is the same the world over. There isn't a country anywhere that doesn't have immigrants from everywhere else. People who arrived as babies here, and were naturalised along with their parents, should we worry? Will she begin deporting any she sees as a threat to "white Australia" as Trump is doing via ICE in the US?Just how much say does she have in Parliament anyway?

      Delete
  4. Em quedo sense paraules!!! 😤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Es increíble, no hay palabras. Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nuria de Espinosa; there are plenty of words but I am too polite to say them.

      Delete
  6. Back to the White Australia policy. I trust it won't fly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boud; If she remembers the original Australians weren't white, so a "White Australia" is the abnormality here.

      Delete
  7. The extremist right is a menace in every western country. Sorry to hear that Australia is not immune to that blight as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Words for Wednesday

Sunday Selections #754

Sunday Selections #791