Yesterday I was rudely awoken
by loud banging on the lobby stairs as heavy trolley of some sort was bumped up to one of the flats up there. Some sort of delivery and I wasn't interested enough to wonder what.
I was more interested by something I rarely see these days:
sunrise!
with complimentary weird horizontal lines again, but isn't it pretty?
The clouds don't look as pink as in real life.


Hihi, I read "nudely"!!! Like the police officer said to me: "Get dressed - the house is on fire!" (I was in my PJs)
ReplyDeleteNice sunrise and I for sure always have clothes on ;-)
Iris; that's funny. I always have clothes on too. It was nice to catch a sunrise, it might be the last one until next summer. Mornings here are just too cold for me now.
Delete15C here. Ack! Clothes on.
DeleteMuito lindas as fotos e o céu encantador! beijos, chica
ReplyDeletechica; thank you.
DeleteSuch a lovely sunrise.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Lowcarb team member; it was a nice surprise for me.
DeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteKathy G; it was.
DeleteThat is worth waking early to see.
ReplyDeleteAndrew; I should wake early more often, but the frosty air is not good for my lungs, I end up coughing all day.
DeleteStunning
ReplyDeleteRuby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3; it was but didn't last long.
DeleteIt's very pretty! Sometimes an early morning is a good thing.
ReplyDeletemessymimi; early mornings used to be easy for me when I worked the opening shift at the supermarket, but now my lungs don't handle frosty air so well.
DeleteGosh just marvellous R, such gorgeous colours too, I'm kind of glad you woke early to we too could see.
ReplyDeleteMargaret D; it was beautiful and I knew you would all like to see it.
DeleteIt's a shame you were woken, but look what you would have missed. So beautiful!
ReplyDeletejabblog; I almost always miss sunrise from Easter to the end of frosty mornings. This made it worth coughing half the day.
DeleteI'm rudely awaken every Monday of the week by the darn leafblowers. Oh and gorgeous picture.
ReplyDelete