Sometimes on the way to your dream,

you get lost and find a better one.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

day by day

The temperature is rising.

We're having such perfect weather here, even the weeds are looking pretty.
Just look at this little dandelion.

I wandered on down the street and saw some pretty amazing graffiti.

Although I'd be more inclined to call this wall art.

On the way home, I stopped to see these chooks in their yard full of olive trees.
They all came running over to see me,

studied me for a while as I fiddled with the camera and took another shot,

but then seemed a bit disappointed when I didn't have any scraps for them.

I didn't see the rest of the chookens, they're quite a large brood ? herd?
What is the collective term for a bunch of hens anyway?
The rest are mostly brown hens and were probably in the back patch getting bugs off the artichokes.




2 comments:

Kath Lockett said...

A 'cluck' of hens? A chock-load of chooks? A haggle of hens? A bit of chicken?

River said...

Kath; Ha Ha, a bit of chicken.....