day by day

The temperature is rising.

We're having such perfect weather here, even the weeds are looking pretty.
Just look at this little dandelion.

I wandered on down the street and saw some pretty amazing graffiti.

Although I'd be more inclined to call this wall art.

On the way home, I stopped to see these chooks in their yard full of olive trees.
They all came running over to see me,

studied me for a while as I fiddled with the camera and took another shot,

but then seemed a bit disappointed when I didn't have any scraps for them.

I didn't see the rest of the chookens, they're quite a large brood ? herd?
What is the collective term for a bunch of hens anyway?
The rest are mostly brown hens and were probably in the back patch getting bugs off the artichokes.




Comments

  1. A 'cluck' of hens? A chock-load of chooks? A haggle of hens? A bit of chicken?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kath; Ha Ha, a bit of chicken.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

kitchen tip #?????

being unaccustomed to public speaking,

I've been trying to contact Haagen-Dazs