Sometimes on the way to your dream,

you get lost and find a better one.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I love this jingle!

Has everyone seen the advertisement for Freeview TV, where the woman is singing
"The Best Things In Life Are Free"? 

I love it! I don't care about the Freeview part, TV is TV is TV...but the song....I LOVE the song.
I turn up the volume every time it comes on.
If you haven't seen it you can probably find it on you tube, so do yourself a favour and have a listen.

I know it is an old song and has been done by others over the years, but this version has me dancing in my seat and singing along.

8 comments:

  1. Yes, it is good. Nevertheless folks, avoid Freeview branded digital recorders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an Australian company, so I hadn't heard the ad. I knew the song & I really like this version--the singer is terrific!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dancing in your seat and singing out loud are good things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wouldn't have seen the commercial here in Canada but I know the song and it is one of my favourites

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy dances are always good - whatever the reason.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrew; I'll make a note to check any recorders I buy.

    mm; it's great isn't it?

    fishducky; makes you want to sing along right?

    Joanne; only if no one can hear me.

    Delores; you could find it on you tube,this version is good.

    Elephant's Child; makes you feel young doesn't it? Dancing around I mean.

    Merlesworld; it is very uplifting.

    ReplyDelete