Musical Monday # 57



Musical Monday


I was introduced to Musical Monday by Delores who copied the meme from another site.

I think it’s a fun way to show off some of the music we like and brighten up our Mondays at the same time. 

I’ll be finding my clips on you tube, so will simply credit that site since there are often so many versions of everything and I wouldn’t want to accidentally credit the wrong artist.

Today’s clip is: The Bellamy Brothers

we're headed for the easy listening this week

Let Your Love Flow


and with the lyrics, so you can sing along.

Comments

  1. Hello greetings and good wishes.

    Many thanks for sharing these lovely songs.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. The oldies are always the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another favourite of my mine.....both the song and the duo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joseph Pulikotil; welcome to drifting and thank you.

    Friko; I'm an oldies fan but sometimes I hear new things on my grandkids cds and some of it isn't too bad.

    Lee; you'll be happy next week then too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I've heard of them but not really my type of music....a little too country and western for my taste but then I'm just an old fuddy duddy as you know. It is so good to see others enjoy your choices and remember, I enjoy many of them as well. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you get to see them when they performed on Sunrise and/or The Morning Show late last year during their Aussie tour, River?

    They sounded just as good as they always have.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mimsie; I love country music that has a pop edge to it. It crosses the boundaries nicely.

    Lon Anderson; changed your mind?

    Lee; I don't watch morning TV so didn't know they'd been on :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

kitchen tip #?????

being unaccustomed to public speaking,

I've been trying to contact Haagen-Dazs