and bits from the other calendar:
1. "I never panic when I get lost. I just change where it is I want to go."
Comedian Rita Rudner
2. Your body produces enough saliva during your lifetime to fill two swimming pools.
3. "My brain tends to take the scenic route. Things come to the forefront of my mind sooner or later, it just takes time." Author Richelle E. Goodrich, Eena: The Two Sisters
4. "Old people shouldn't eat health foods. They need all the preservatives they can get."
Columnist Robert Orben
5. In Toy Story's most productive week during production, Pixar completed 3.5 minutes of animation.