Love the pot of gold. Just learned at Bill´s that they used to wear red! https://somewhereinirelanddailyphoto.blogspot.com/2021/03/happy-st-patricks-day.html
I followed the rainbow to its end but didn't find a pot of gold....and I searched for a four-leaf clover along the way, and didn't find one of them, either! Oh! Well. :)
Oh my what delicious masterpieces these are!
ReplyDelete21 Wits; don't they look too good to eat!
DeleteOh my goodness, the work in these cakes...
ReplyDeleteElephant's Child; the "Sunday Sweets" is the best day at Cake Wrecks, the talent out there is unbelievable.
DeleteWow, those are cakes? To destroy one by eating it would be a sin.
ReplyDeleteArkansas Patti; they are cakes and it seems a shame to destroy them, I'd have to cut from the back first, where a missing slice won't be seen.
DeleteIs it? There aren't the usual celebrations this year, well I've not heard of them.
ReplyDeleteAndrew; that's why I put these here today, because the restrictions are still keeping people away from pubs etc.
DeleteNice!
ReplyDeletejoeh; I'm always impressed with the talent on the "Sunday Sweets" day at Cake Wrecks.
DeleteA lot of work for the bakers! Not so much for the eaters, I'm sure.
ReplyDeleteJoanne; eaters would make short work of those for sure, but I'd hope they take photos first.
DeleteMy they look wonderful.
ReplyDeleteOops, forgot about St. Patrick’s Day!
Margaret D; aren't they just so clever!
DeleteLove the pot of gold. Just learned at Bill´s that they used to wear red!
ReplyDeletehttps://somewhereinirelanddailyphoto.blogspot.com/2021/03/happy-st-patricks-day.html
Iris Flavia; I love pots of gold and wish I could find one, even a small one.
DeleteI followed the rainbow to its end but didn't find a pot of gold....and I searched for a four-leaf clover along the way, and didn't find one of them, either! Oh! Well. :)
ReplyDeleteLee; maybe next year :)
DeleteHope you've had a wonderful, lucky day!
ReplyDeletemessymimi; it was wonderful, so I guess that counts as lucky too.
Delete