Welcome to 2026! I hope this is a good year for everyone, hopefully even better than last year. Try not to fall over folks, it's not fun. 🌞🎈🎉 Coming to you from sunny Australia, that big lump of land under the equator. Sunday Selections will be continuing, hosted by me , participation is optional, if you can't manage every week for any reason, that's okay. Words for Wednesday will also be continuing, hosted by me , and again, participation is optional, play when you can, take a break when you need to. Charlotte will be providing a colour for each month as she did last year, we try to use the colour somewhere in our posts, either photographing something with that colour or using it in another way. This month's colour is Carmine: Isn't that just gorgeous? And why is my text in two different sizes?
My studio has so much character I can barely move!!
ReplyDeleteGood one.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely character filled here too.
ReplyDeleteThat's the way to look at it! You go, girl!!!
ReplyDeleteMine, too, has loads of character! I think I'll ring up "Better Homes & Gardens"....they will be able to put on a a two-hour special about all of our character-filled abodes!! :)
fishducky; I'd like to see that :)
ReplyDeleteMargaret-whiteangel; I thought it was a brilliant move, a brand new look at things.
Elephant's Child; I like character filled houses, there's so much to see.
Lee; if you do phone them let me know so I can run the vacuum around, maybe a mop too.
A good mind-set. I've always been a weird housekeeper,
ReplyDeletecaring more about the outdoors.
Yep; attitude is everything. Our house has character out the wazoo. And I'm not getting fat, either... I'm getting fluffy.
ReplyDeleteHaha...everything can be justified with the right attitude.
ReplyDeleteBelva; I like the outdoors well enough, but I like my indoors to be comfortable and if that means vacuuming once a year, then that's what I have to do.
ReplyDeleteSusan; I'm not fat either, I'm comfortably huggable.
Cheryl; sometimes finding the right attitude takes a while, but we get there in the end.
My work room out here has so much character you almost get lost in it. There is a sign on the sliding door that says DISASTER AREA as a warning to anyone entering here.
ReplyDelete