Welcome to 2026! I hope this is a good year for everyone, hopefully even better than last year. Try not to fall over folks, it's not fun. 🌞🎈🎉 Coming to you from sunny Australia, that big lump of land under the equator. Sunday Selections will be continuing, hosted by me , participation is optional, if you can't manage every week for any reason, that's okay. Words for Wednesday will also be continuing, hosted by me , and again, participation is optional, play when you can, take a break when you need to. Charlotte will be providing a colour for each month as she did last year, we try to use the colour somewhere in our posts, either photographing something with that colour or using it in another way. This month's colour is Carmine: Isn't that just gorgeous? And why is my text in two different sizes?
I have never looked at a day around the sun as a trip!
ReplyDeleteAnd the timetable never alters!
ReplyDeleteLove it. And here I was thinking I am not a traveller.
ReplyDeleteSweet.
ReplyDeleteAnother way to look at it!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing how we travel :)
ReplyDeleteSusan Kane; I didn't either, but now I think it every day.
ReplyDeleteLee; so there's no surprises, we always know what to expect.
Elephant's Child; and since day one you've travelled so far!
Joanne; it is sweet when you think about it.
fishducky; maybe the best way to look at it.
Margaret-whiteangel; and we do it from the comfort of our homes most of the time.
I think that is very clever. If given enough time and thought there is always a different way to look at things.
ReplyDelete