Sunday Selections # 790
Long ago, Kim of Frog Ponds Rock, (who no longer blogs), dreamed up a meme called Sunday Selections. A place where those who were willing could put up photos they wanted to share, new, old, good, bad or indifferent, any photos you please. Nothing rude or vulgar though. And we don't mind at all if other bloggers care to join us. In memory of Elephant's Child, the meme is now continued by myself and a few others. Andrew is one. Messymimi is another. Drop in to their blogs and have a look. Wisewebwoman has also been joining us occasionally. Starting this week with a "wish" who remembers cupping one of these in the palm of your hand, making a wish and then blowing it away? If it flew up and away your wish was supposed to come true. I dug around in the pot where I had planted pieces of a sprouting potato and came up with these tiny morsels, the coffee mug is for size reference. Did I already show this recently? I bought a couple of "Heirloom" tomatoes fo...




Heh, heh! The starter kit!
ReplyDeleteVal; would you like a starter kit for Christmas next year?
DeleteA little of both? And this crazy lady's heart would melt at that starter kit.
ReplyDeleteElephant's Child; I'm guessing a little of both too. You can get a similar starter kit at your local rescue centre.
DeleteThat's me! I can't hide from the fact! I have no desire to hide from the fact! I'm crazy, and I know it...and do my two furry roomies. They, too, are crazy...and I know it! :)
ReplyDeleteLee; so that's why you live alone! Everyone else has moved away from the craziness, ha ha.
DeleteNope...it actually way me who moved away! :)
DeleteHa ha. Some of those cats really looked scary and the starter kit made me laugh out loud.
ReplyDeleteArkansas Patti; I searched for really crazy looking cats and these were all I could find, the other "crazies" were too cute. I like the starter kit, but don't think I'll get one.
DeleteThe last cartoon looks like a nightmare about to unfold.
ReplyDeleteAndrew; beware the minute the first one finds the way out of the box.....
DeleteMaybe a little of both.
ReplyDeletejoeh; definitely a little of both.
DeleteFunny, maybe you like to have a look at whom I met, dear The Simpsoms fan :-)
ReplyDeleteIris Flavia; I haven't watched much of The Simpsons, it isn't on our TV right now and when it was really popular I was too busy with Mum things to watch TV. I'll catch up with it eventually.
DeleteIn Perth The Simpsons are on.. Channel 7 or 9. Well. Not much help, is it...
DeleteHeeheehee! You say crazy cat lady like it's a bad thing...
ReplyDelete