R.I.P.



Stephen Hawking

1942 - 2018

Gone too soon

Comments

  1. Interesting bloke and a high achiever, but I never really understood anything he wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew; He must have written something understandable, we just haven't found it yet. but he was an asset to the science world. I recently saw the movie about his life, his wife and children, I found it quite interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was an exceptional human being in so many ways. He was told at 21 years of age that he only had a further two years to live...He defied the experts and all odds.

    He shared the wonders of his brilliant brain with us...and Stephen Hawking will always be one of the smartest humans this world has ever known...ever will know.

    A friend of mine attended a couple of Hawking's lectures, and he, my friend, said he was absolutely remarkable...awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lee; I've seen the movie about his life and found that much more interesting than I thought it would be.

      Delete
  4. Easily the greatest mind of our time. The word is a sadder place for his loss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. only slightly confused; hopefully the world will bring us another just like him.

      Delete
  5. A great mind and a man the world will miss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jimmy; a great mind indeed. I wish I had a tenth of his brilliance.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Joanne; another gone too soon, but perhaps paving the way for another of his kind.

      Delete
  7. Imagine what further discoveries and theories he could have given our world had he lived longer. We've lost a great mind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

kitchen tip #?????

being unaccustomed to public speaking,

I've been trying to contact Haagen-Dazs