Welcome to 2026! I hope this is a good year for everyone, hopefully even better than last year. Try not to fall over folks, it's not fun. 🌞🎈🎉 Coming to you from sunny Australia, that big lump of land under the equator. Sunday Selections will be continuing, hosted by me , participation is optional, if you can't manage every week for any reason, that's okay. Words for Wednesday will also be continuing, hosted by me , and again, participation is optional, play when you can, take a break when you need to. Charlotte will be providing a colour for each month as she did last year, we try to use the colour somewhere in our posts, either photographing something with that colour or using it in another way. This month's colour is Carmine: Isn't that just gorgeous? And why is my text in two different sizes?
Good one!
ReplyDeletejoeh; I thought so too.
DeleteHa, ha, ha, ha....GREAT!
ReplyDeleteGranny Annie; nice to 'hear' you laughing. That's the whole point of Whimsical Wednesdays.
DeleteThat is funny!
ReplyDeleteCheryl; I've named them Batman and The Joker.
DeleteThat's cute.
ReplyDeleteonly slightly confused; thank you, I like to please people.
DeleteHa Ha Ha!
ReplyDeleteS.J. Qualls; I'm laughing along with you.
DeleteHaHaHa.
ReplyDeleteJoanne; funny stuff, right? This is what Whimsical Wednesday is for.
DeleteFunny stuff!!
ReplyDeleteLove it. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteElephant's Child; you're very welcome.
DeleteOh! Dear! They can see right through each other!
ReplyDeleteLee; good one! I hadn't thought of that.
DeleteIt seems we need our laughs more than ever, at the moment. :) This is a good one!
ReplyDeleteSnoskred; then come here on Wednesdays and get your giggles.
Delete.. great giggle ... thanks River :) :) xxxxx
ReplyDeleteBarbara; you're welcome :)
DeleteI like it.
ReplyDeleteAndrew; I thought you might, you like history and arches are usually historical.
ReplyDeleteLaughed out loud at that one and really needed it right now after Candy suddenly jumped on the back of my chair (it has a high back) and frightened the life out of me. Just seeking attention was all.
ReplyDelete