Living on The Fringe

 Recently, "no-one" mentioned an actor who sounded familiar, so I asked her to please remind me who this is. She said the actor played Special Agent Olivia in  "Fringe".

I have watched Fringe, but so long ago that I don't remember any of it.

So I dusted off the zippered storage bags


and pulled out the boxed set


five seasons, a total of 29 discs.



"Explore the ever-shifting line between science fiction and reality, where hybrid mosters tear through sewers, thieves walk through walls and portals open to parallel universes, in this complete collection of the acclaimed, mind-bending series. Unable to police a world in which science has advanced beyond our wildest dreams - and nightmares - Special Agent Olivia Dunham enlists eccentric "fringe" scientist Walter Bishop and his jack-of-all-trades son, Peter, to investigate paranormal incidents that defy human logic and mystifying events that threaten our very existence on a universal scale. When the unimaginable happens, it's their job to stop it."

I'll get started right after I finish "Buffy- The Vampire Slayer"

Or maybe tonight.

Comments

  1. I've never heard of 'Fringe', not that that's surprising. Many things pass me by . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this show, but for some reason it made me think of one of my favorite series, "The Lost World." Not that they're anything alike. The boys and I used to watch it every morning before leaving for school. It had some jungle girl named Veronica, and a couple professors, and a spoiled rich woman, and a young newspaper reporter. Of course there was a handsome dude for the gals to fight over, but I forget his name and profession. They were lost in the jungle, and had a crisis every episode, including some supernatural happenings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like jabblog I hadn't heard of this series. And equally know that a lot of things pass me by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard of it, but not had the pleasure. Yet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

being unaccustomed to public speaking,

Words for Wednesday