Sunday Selections # 790
Long ago, Kim of Frog Ponds Rock, (who no longer blogs), dreamed up a meme called Sunday Selections. A place where those who were willing could put up photos they wanted to share, new, old, good, bad or indifferent, any photos you please. Nothing rude or vulgar though. And we don't mind at all if other bloggers care to join us. In memory of Elephant's Child, the meme is now continued by myself and a few others. Andrew is one. Messymimi is another. Drop in to their blogs and have a look. Wisewebwoman has also been joining us occasionally. Starting this week with a "wish" who remembers cupping one of these in the palm of your hand, making a wish and then blowing it away? If it flew up and away your wish was supposed to come true. I dug around in the pot where I had planted pieces of a sprouting potato and came up with these tiny morsels, the coffee mug is for size reference. Did I already show this recently? I bought a couple of "Heirloom" tomatoes fo...
This is so cute!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas River!
And Merry Christmas to you, too.
ReplyDeletethat's a cutie....Merry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and your family :-).
ReplyDeleteRubye Jack; Christine; Delores; Windsmoke; thank you and Merry Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteJust brilliant. I really hope that your day has been wonderful.
ReplyDeleteEC; it has been wonderful.
ReplyDeleteI love those :)
ReplyDeleteOh the West End Brewery Christmas display on the Torrens - is Vulcan still there, pounding on his anvil? The noise and the smoke (when seen at night) used to terrify me....
ReplyDelete