Welcome to 2026! I hope this is a good year for everyone, hopefully even better than last year. Try not to fall over folks, it's not fun. 🌞🎈🎉 Coming to you from sunny Australia, that big lump of land under the equator. Sunday Selections will be continuing, hosted by me , participation is optional, if you can't manage every week for any reason, that's okay. Words for Wednesday will also be continuing, hosted by me , and again, participation is optional, play when you can, take a break when you need to. Charlotte will be providing a colour for each month as she did last year, we try to use the colour somewhere in our posts, either photographing something with that colour or using it in another way. This month's colour is Carmine: Isn't that just gorgeous? And why is my text in two different sizes?
Can you imagine washing that all off?
ReplyDeleteS.J.Qualls; a bubble bath should take care of it :)
DeleteI love it!!
ReplyDeletefishducky; me too!
DeleteLOL
ReplyDeletejoeh; LOL x 100 :)
DeleteGrandma was everywhere it seems. And grandbaby is quite happy about it.
ReplyDeleteElephant's Child; we Grandmas know how to make our mark :)
DeleteHappy Wednesday...Happy Baby!
ReplyDeleteLee; a happy baby is the most delightful thing on earth :)
DeleteI will be able to do that next Wednesday well maybe not for a few weeks.
ReplyDeleteMerle.............
Merle; next Wednesday?! So soon? You're going to be in heaven :)
DeleteGive a kiss for me.
Oh boy do I miss kissing my babies. Today my first born is 46 years old!
ReplyDeleteGranny Annie; mine isn't far behind, she'll be 44 in February, the baby is 35 already and I have grandchildren in their 20s! Maybe in a few years I'll be kissing great grandbabies.
ReplyDeleteFive Boys now 49,52,57,60,62, too tough for kissing now, but all beautiful babes.
ReplyDeletebeyond adorable
ReplyDeleteThat is SOOOO cute! I just love kissing my grand-babies.
ReplyDelete