Welcome to 2026! I hope this is a good year for everyone, hopefully even better than last year. Try not to fall over folks, it's not fun. 🌞🎈🎉 Coming to you from sunny Australia, that big lump of land under the equator. Sunday Selections will be continuing, hosted by me , participation is optional, if you can't manage every week for any reason, that's okay. Words for Wednesday will also be continuing, hosted by me , and again, participation is optional, play when you can, take a break when you need to. Charlotte will be providing a colour for each month as she did last year, we try to use the colour somewhere in our posts, either photographing something with that colour or using it in another way. This month's colour is Carmine: Isn't that just gorgeous? And why is my text in two different sizes?
LOL!
ReplyDeleteLoved this one.
All the best Jan
Lowcarb team member; gotta watch those potatoes!
DeleteFunny stuff!!
ReplyDeletefishducky; thank you :)
DeleteClever - and fun. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteElephant's Child; I thought so too :)
DeleteThat is cute and rather true.
ReplyDeleteArkansas Patti; I wish I was able to think of these things :)
DeleteThat's cute.
ReplyDeleteonly sightly confused; who knew a potato could be cute? :)
DeleteAye! The eyes have it...or they have the eyes!
ReplyDeleteThat is where my potato peeling skills come to the fore. There won't be an eye left....and not much spud either.
ReplyDeleteNow all of a sudden I feel like I am being watched ha ha
ReplyDeleteI hope he's not undressing them with his eyes, or somebody might just take the starch out of him!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely many eyes there - good one!
ReplyDeleteLooks like my potatoes. LOL
ReplyDelete