Musical Monday Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps May 16, 2022 How about this then?Anyone else see a hint of Bollywood in there? I loved this. I hope it plays for you, but if not, find it at You Tube. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Linda SueMay 16, 2022 at 1:36 AMFound it! SO GOOD!!! ReplyDeleteRepliesRiverMay 16, 2022 at 2:09 PMLinda Sue; doesn't it just get your toes tapping?DeleteRepliesReplyReplyElephant's ChildMay 16, 2022 at 2:49 AMNot for me - but I am very glad that they got the win. Ukraine needs ALL the wins and support they can get at the moment.ReplyDeleteRepliesRiverMay 16, 2022 at 2:10 PMElephant's Child; I know you aren't a music fan, but I'm glad you listened. Ukraine has my support, little as it is. DeleteRepliesReplyReplyMikeMay 16, 2022 at 3:30 AMWell this was educational for me. I couldn't watch the video but I have VPN. I thought my VPN was only USA locations but guess what! I found out I can go to anywhere in the world. I switched my VPN to London and presto, there's the video!ReplyDeleteRepliesRiverMay 16, 2022 at 2:11 PMMike; I'm glad you learned something. Did you like the music?DeleteRepliesReplyReplyArkansas PattiMay 16, 2022 at 6:26 AMAww, couldn't get it or find it. ReplyDeleteRepliesRiverMay 16, 2022 at 2:12 PMArkansas Patti; not even at you tube? I typed in 2022 Eurovision winner to find it.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAnonymousMay 16, 2022 at 8:12 AMI don't mind it. It seems to draw more than one musical style into the piece.ReplyDeleteRepliesRiverMay 16, 2022 at 2:12 PMAndrew; yes it does, that's why I like it. DeleteRepliesReplyReplymessymimiMay 16, 2022 at 9:08 AMIt is not available in this country, sadly.ReplyDeleteRepliesRiverMay 16, 2022 at 2:13 PMMessymimi; I'm sorry to hear that. can you search for Eurovision winner 2022?DeleteRepliesReplyReplyJoanne NoragonMay 16, 2022 at 9:28 AMI wish I could find it.ReplyDeleteRepliesRiverMay 16, 2022 at 2:13 PMJoanne; perhaps it will be available at a later date?DeleteRepliesReplyReplyMargaret DMay 16, 2022 at 1:01 PMNot my cup of tea but good luck to them, certainly a buzz for them.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyVictor S E MoubarakMay 16, 2022 at 7:27 PMWhat a great TV show that was. Very enjoyable.God bless.ReplyDeleteRepliesRiverMay 17, 2022 at 5:11 PMVictor SE Moubarak; I didn't watch the whole thing, I never do.DeleteRepliesReplyReplySteve ReedMay 16, 2022 at 7:55 PMI still haven't seen it, and I'm at work right now so I can't watch at the moment! Hopefully tonight. I am glad they won, in any case.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyIris FlaviaMay 17, 2022 at 8:20 PMYay to this, well deserved, a good sign.ReplyDeleteRepliesRiverMay 18, 2022 at 4:33 PMIris Flavia; and it's great music, a mix of styles that gets your toes tapping.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyGranny AnnieMay 18, 2022 at 1:25 AMVideo not available in my country. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Found it! SO GOOD!!!
ReplyDeleteLinda Sue; doesn't it just get your toes tapping?
DeleteNot for me - but I am very glad that they got the win. Ukraine needs ALL the wins and support they can get at the moment.
ReplyDeleteElephant's Child; I know you aren't a music fan, but I'm glad you listened. Ukraine has my support, little as it is.
DeleteWell this was educational for me. I couldn't watch the video but I have VPN. I thought my VPN was only USA locations but guess what! I found out I can go to anywhere in the world. I switched my VPN to London and presto, there's the video!
ReplyDeleteMike; I'm glad you learned something. Did you like the music?
DeleteAww, couldn't get it or find it.
ReplyDeleteArkansas Patti; not even at you tube? I typed in 2022 Eurovision winner to find it.
DeleteI don't mind it. It seems to draw more than one musical style into the piece.
ReplyDeleteAndrew; yes it does, that's why I like it.
DeleteIt is not available in this country, sadly.
ReplyDeleteMessymimi; I'm sorry to hear that. can you search for Eurovision winner 2022?
DeleteI wish I could find it.
ReplyDeleteJoanne; perhaps it will be available at a later date?
DeleteNot my cup of tea but good luck to them, certainly a buzz for them.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great TV show that was. Very enjoyable.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Victor SE Moubarak; I didn't watch the whole thing, I never do.
DeleteI still haven't seen it, and I'm at work right now so I can't watch at the moment! Hopefully tonight. I am glad they won, in any case.
ReplyDeleteYay to this, well deserved, a good sign.
ReplyDeleteIris Flavia; and it's great music, a mix of styles that gets your toes tapping.
DeleteVideo not available in my country.
ReplyDelete