Sunday Selections #804
Long ago, Kim of Frog Ponds Rock, (who no longer blogs), dreamed up a meme called Sunday Selections.
A place where those who were willing could put up photos they wanted to share, new, old, good, bad or indifferent, any photos you please.
Nothing rude or vulgar though.
And we don't mind at all if other bloggers care to join us.
In memory of Elephant's Child, the meme is now continued by myself and a few others. Andrew is one. Messymimi is another. Drop in to their blogs and have a look.
Wisewebwoman has also been joining us occasionally.
this not-so-perfect-picture-with-unecessary-vertical-lines, is one of several battery operated lights I have scattered around for when the power goes out, this one is on my fridge
and this is how much light it pts out when turned on fully, at half light it is still enough to see by and I have another one in the bathroom and a third out in the back porch
this one is a portable lamp, see the hook on the handle? This is a "camping lamp" able to be hung inside a tent. I don't go camping but this is very handy as I can carry it from room to room and have even used it outside when the neighbourhood has been blacked out, to check on elderly neighbours.
it uses four D size batteries, (not included and buying them cost more than the lamp did) and emits quite a decent light, though not for a very wide distance.
toddler Cinderella has lost her plastic "slipper" and her sock too. I hope someone came back for them.
what a great idea! an upturned empty hanging basket used to shield a baby plant. When the sun is too hot I have seen this with shade cloth hung over it and clipped to the support poles
a droopy bouquet of roses, all on the one main stem, which I find to be quite pretty still
spotted this in a carpark, Jurassic Park fan? Or from a place that does tours? There was no one around to ask..
a few more stobie poles
again with native Australian flowers and this one has bees too
these flowers look familiar, but I don't recall the name
I'm pretty sure this is Banksia, feel free to correct me if I am wrong
and this one is wattle flowers for sure.
finishing today with..
"Angels in Flight" aka windblown clouds.














Comments
Post a Comment