Sunday Selections #805
Long ago, Kim of Frog Ponds Rock, (who no longer blogs), dreamed up a meme called Sunday Selections.
A place where those who were willing could put up photos they wanted to share, new, old, good, bad or indifferent, any photos you please.
Nothing rude or vulgar though.
And we don't mind at all if other bloggers care to join us.
In memory of Elephant's Child, the meme is now continued by myself and a few others. Andrew is one. Messymimi is another. Drop in to their blogs and have a look.
Wisewebwoman has also been joining us occasionally.
one more stobie pole with wattle flowers
and one with something yellow..
advertising the Fullarton Market, which is a Farmer's Market/Community Market, held on the third Saturday of each month, though I think it gets cancelled when there is heavy rain. I have been a few times, though not lately, it is more interesting if one visits less often.
a very frilly hibiscus
early morning sun highlighting the security screen on my window
a closer view has it almost looking "quilted" if you look from the left or the right, or if you lean back.
pink hyacinth taken just last week through the fence railing, I didn't think they would be blooming yet, it's a bit early for them? Usually daffodils come first.
the skies looked a little like rain on my way to the shop, but there was a bit of blue sky
and much more blue as I got closer to the shopping centre
but then the dark grey came back and I got rained on while walking home
this is the front garden view from my front porch, 2026, you can see how overgrown and tangled it all is,
compared to this image which I showed a few weeks back, taken shortly after I moved in here (2011), it must have been winter because the rose bush behind the poles is leafless.











Comments
Post a Comment