Musical Monday # 61

Hard to believe I've been doing this for over a year already!





Musical Monday


I was introduced to Musical Monday by Delores who copied the meme from another site.

I think it’s a fun way to show off some of the music we like and brighten up our Mondays at the same time. 

I’ll be finding my clips on you tube, so will simply credit that site since there are often so many versions of everything and I wouldn’t want to accidentally credit the wrong artist.

Today we're going country again, because I really like this stuff :) 
I understand not everyone does, but give it a listen anyway?

Today’s clip is: Gretchen Wilson

Redneck Woman

and the lyrics:

I hope they play for you.

Comments

  1. Yep! Gretchen Wilson's got a bit of grit about her and it's a fun song and a good one to do some country two-step line dancing to...not that I do any or will be doing any! :)

    A good choice to start off the week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a country music fan, but it is certainly hoppy and boppy - which doesn't go astray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New one to me.
    Merle....................

    ReplyDelete
  4. First one had that notice about not playing in safety mode but the second one played just fine.
    Not my type of music at all but good for foot tapping to get one moving. A big more rock in that one and I like rock music.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy and yee haa!!! I just lurve me a bit of Country music, y'all.

    Strewth and gidday!

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fishducky; it's one of my favourites.

    Lee; she's got some good songs. two-step line dancing? sounds like fun :)

    Elephant's Child; I know you're not a fan, but I bet it got your toes tapping.

    Merle; Gretchen doesn't get airplay here in Australia, this one is quite old.

    Mimsie; it sure is a toe tapper. Sorry the first one didn't play.

    klahanie; y'all come back now....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

kitchen tip #?????

being unaccustomed to public speaking,

I've been trying to contact Haagen-Dazs