a well earned rest

In my local supermarket yesterday, I was excited to see some Easter rabbits.
Here they are, Miss Fluffy Bunny...


...and her twin sisters, Miss Hippity Bunny and Miss Hoppity Bunny taking a well-earned rest after delivering literally thousands of delicious chocolate goodies to shops all over Australia.


Some of the items delivered by the bunnies.
Eggs for everyone.


I'm so happy to be here


Yummy goodness.


Chocolate Triplets.


Look at these happy little choc-bunnies surrounded by treats.


This bag of goodies made its way to my home.


Here are some of the bunny cousins who helped with all the deliveries.

Comments

  1. heh heh heh this gave me a real laugh River, in fact I'm still smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had my fill of chocolate Easter Eggs to the point i'm nearly bursting at the seams literally and next is a sugar crash :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. But where will they all go after Easter??!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toni; I aim to please.

    Windsmoke; by now I usually have too, but I've been remarkably restrained this year.

    Red Nomad; These bunnies all found new homes before the closing of the store.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at all those wonderful Easter choccies! It's been years since I've seen chocolate eggs or chocolate bunnies and I just adore the one saying "I'm so happy to be here".

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't bought any Easter eggs yet. Thanks to you I will do it today. Given that Easter is tomorrow and the 3 offspring would be pretty upset if I didn't is also a very big incentive ;) Hope you have a great Easter x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Someone cured me of even wanting any Easter chocolates by bringing me a bag of chocolate while I was in the hospital. I waited until I was home--and just barely over my nausea--before I pigged out two days in a row. I don't even remember the last time that i didn't even want chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marie; that one is a miniature from a bag of about a dozen. They're Heritage brand, so very nice to eat.

    Sarah; you're one of the few who doesn't start buying as soon as the eggs appear.

    Snowbrush; I've never been able to pig out for more than a day at a time, with at least three days between.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

kitchen tip #?????

being unaccustomed to public speaking,

I've been trying to contact Haagen-Dazs