Welcome to 2026! I hope this is a good year for everyone, hopefully even better than last year. Try not to fall over folks, it's not fun. 🌞🎈🎉 Coming to you from sunny Australia, that big lump of land under the equator. Sunday Selections will be continuing, hosted by me , participation is optional, if you can't manage every week for any reason, that's okay. Words for Wednesday will also be continuing, hosted by me , and again, participation is optional, play when you can, take a break when you need to. Charlotte will be providing a colour for each month as she did last year, we try to use the colour somewhere in our posts, either photographing something with that colour or using it in another way. This month's colour is Carmine: Isn't that just gorgeous? And why is my text in two different sizes?
UGH!
ReplyDeleteKathy G; that's not quite what I said :)
DeleteI'm thankful he doesn't do this too often.
MOL !
ReplyDeleteGrace; he's often between me and my keyboard, but not usually farting.
DeleteWell that Angel is being a little stinker, both figuratively and literally.
ReplyDeleteCheryl; he's a stinker for getting in my way here at the computer, but doesn't usually fart. He did as a kitten, had stinky breath too, so I tried different brands of food until I found the ones that didn't cause the problems.
DeleteI'm sure it was only an accident.
ReplyDeletejoeh; of course it was.
DeleteIt is Jewel here. Not often, but vicious when she lets fly. A smell which strips paint and makes my eyes run...
ReplyDeleteEC; poor Jewel and poor you too. I discovered fairly quickly that Angel farted a lot and had stinky breath when he was on a Whiskas diet. So there's no more of that around here.
DeleteJack's geriatric gas clears the room regularly :)
ReplyDeleteVicki; would it help to alter his diet a little?
ReplyDelete