you all remember Calvin and Hobbes? Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps December 18, 2018 Calvin: "there's never enough time to do all the nothing you want" So true. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Elephant's ChildDecember 18, 2018 at 1:24 PMAs you know I LOVE Calvin and Hobbes. And that is one of many truths contained in the series.ReplyDeleteRepliesRiverDecember 18, 2018 at 4:03 PMElephant's Child; I'm seriously thinking of having that printed on a coffee mug.DeleteRepliesReplyReplySusan KaneDecember 18, 2018 at 2:02 PMCalvin and Hobbes were/are brilliant. They told life's lessons in such simple ways.ReplyDeleteRepliesRiverDecember 18, 2018 at 4:04 PMSusan Kane; told and taught.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyjenny_oDecember 18, 2018 at 2:03 PMI love it! And I live it :)ReplyDeleteRepliesRiverDecember 18, 2018 at 4:04 PMjenny_o; me too :)DeleteRepliesReplyReplyjoehDecember 18, 2018 at 2:35 PMOne of the best cartoons going.ReplyDeleteRepliesRiverDecember 18, 2018 at 4:04 PMjoeh; I cut them from the papers and save them in a folder to read when I need cheering up.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyMargaret DDecember 18, 2018 at 3:24 PMOh yes, true.ReplyDeleteRepliesRiverDecember 18, 2018 at 4:05 PMMargaret-whiteangel; so very true.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAnonymousDecember 18, 2018 at 7:58 PMNo idea who they are or were, but I agree with the sentiment. ReplyDeleteRepliesRiverDecember 19, 2018 at 9:43 AMAndrew; you don't know of Calvin & Hobbes? How is this possible? Google Calvin & Hobbes cartoons immediately. DeleteRepliesReplyReplymessymimiDecember 18, 2018 at 8:54 PMCalvin was wise beyond his years.ReplyDeleteRepliesRiverDecember 19, 2018 at 9:44 AMmessymimi; I think he's a little genius with a fantastic imagination.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyLeeDecember 18, 2018 at 10:06 PMI read Calvin & Hobbs in the "Courier Mail" all the time. Lots of fun. :)ReplyDeleteRepliesRiverDecember 19, 2018 at 9:45 AMLee; he's in The Advertiser here and I cut out the cartoon with each paper I get and save them in a folder.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyThe Happy WhiskDecember 18, 2018 at 11:43 PMSuch great cartoons. Tim got me the entire collection one year for xmas. Just love those cartoons! And Tim. Win, win all the way around. ReplyDeleteRepliesRiverDecember 19, 2018 at 9:45 AMThe Happy Whisk; that has to be the best Christmas gift ever!DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAuthor R. Mac WheelerDecember 19, 2018 at 12:10 AMI ♥ CalvinMy wife bought all of the booksReplyDeleteRepliesRiverDecember 19, 2018 at 9:46 AMAuthor R. Mac Wheeler; I'd love to have all the books, but it's going to take quite a bit more saving before I think about ordering them. I'll have them eventually.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyJoanne NoragonDecember 19, 2018 at 1:15 AMSuch a magnificent series. Translated into every language.ReplyDeleteRepliesRiverDecember 19, 2018 at 9:47 AMJoanne; every language? That's impressive. And not at all surprising.DeleteRepliesReplyReplySusan Flett SwiderskiDecember 19, 2018 at 2:58 AMCalvin was one smart little boy. A little diabolical at times, maybe. :) Remember the armies of snowmen he made? ReplyDeleteRepliesRiverDecember 19, 2018 at 9:48 AMSusan; yes, diabolical, I loved his snowmen ideas. I wish I had half his imagination.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyArkansas PattiDecember 19, 2018 at 6:36 AMNot familiar with him but no one can argue the wisdom of that statement. ReplyDeleteRepliesRiverDecember 19, 2018 at 9:48 AMArkansas Patti; I think you should google Calvin & Hobbes cartoons and get familiar with him. DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAnonymousDecember 19, 2018 at 10:10 AMCalvin & Hobbes: One of the best cartoons EVER!!ReplyDeleteRepliesRiverDecember 20, 2018 at 5:42 AMfishducky; definitely!DeleteRepliesReplyReplyMerlesworldDecember 19, 2018 at 1:21 PMI still have a book of Calvin & Hobbes for reading when times are not the best so much wise advice and funny too.Merle...........ReplyDeleteRepliesRiverDecember 20, 2018 at 5:43 AMMerle; I don't have a book, but I do have a binder with Calvin & Hobbes cartoons that I've cut from the newspapers. DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
As you know I LOVE Calvin and Hobbes. And that is one of many truths contained in the series.
ReplyDeleteElephant's Child; I'm seriously thinking of having that printed on a coffee mug.
DeleteCalvin and Hobbes were/are brilliant. They told life's lessons in such simple ways.
ReplyDeleteSusan Kane; told and taught.
DeleteI love it! And I live it :)
ReplyDeletejenny_o; me too :)
DeleteOne of the best cartoons going.
ReplyDeletejoeh; I cut them from the papers and save them in a folder to read when I need cheering up.
DeleteOh yes, true.
ReplyDeleteMargaret-whiteangel; so very true.
DeleteNo idea who they are or were, but I agree with the sentiment.
ReplyDeleteAndrew; you don't know of Calvin & Hobbes? How is this possible? Google Calvin & Hobbes cartoons immediately.
DeleteCalvin was wise beyond his years.
ReplyDeletemessymimi; I think he's a little genius with a fantastic imagination.
DeleteI read Calvin & Hobbs in the "Courier Mail" all the time. Lots of fun. :)
ReplyDeleteLee; he's in The Advertiser here and I cut out the cartoon with each paper I get and save them in a folder.
DeleteSuch great cartoons. Tim got me the entire collection one year for xmas. Just love those cartoons! And Tim. Win, win all the way around.
ReplyDeleteThe Happy Whisk; that has to be the best Christmas gift ever!
DeleteI ♥ Calvin
ReplyDeleteMy wife bought all of the books
Author R. Mac Wheeler; I'd love to have all the books, but it's going to take quite a bit more saving before I think about ordering them. I'll have them eventually.
DeleteSuch a magnificent series. Translated into every language.
ReplyDeleteJoanne; every language? That's impressive. And not at all surprising.
DeleteCalvin was one smart little boy. A little diabolical at times, maybe. :) Remember the armies of snowmen he made?
ReplyDeleteSusan; yes, diabolical, I loved his snowmen ideas. I wish I had half his imagination.
DeleteNot familiar with him but no one can argue the wisdom of that statement.
ReplyDeleteArkansas Patti; I think you should google Calvin & Hobbes cartoons and get familiar with him.
DeleteCalvin & Hobbes: One of the best cartoons EVER!!
ReplyDeletefishducky; definitely!
DeleteI still have a book of Calvin & Hobbes for reading when times are not the best so much wise advice and funny too.
ReplyDeleteMerle...........
Merle; I don't have a book, but I do have a binder with Calvin & Hobbes cartoons that I've cut from the newspapers.
Delete