I have a little story to tell

 about my little red-headed dolls, you all remember them?

Of course you do. 

left to right: Meg, Jordan, Riley and Gillian.

I'm sure you remember this particular photo:


A friend of mine asked for a copy of this to give to her doctor who was also flying little Ukrainian flags in her office. 

Another doctor who saw the photo asked for a copy from the first doctor who made one for her.

The second doctor took it with her and it is now with her in Ukraine where she is working with the "Doctors without Borders" team helping to patch people up who have been injured during this unnecessary war.

I am really happy knowing that my little girls are helping to cheer up people on the other side of the world.


Comments

  1. Cool story! Your little gals might become famous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val; I'm just happy knowing Ukrainian people can see that we support them.

      Delete
  2. That's wonderful:-) You've got stories to go with them, too, haven't you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jabblog; that depends on what you call stories. I do sometimes show them doing things around the house here.

      Delete
  3. That is WONDERFUL. Doctors without Borders is one of my favourite charities and they get money out of my bank account each month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elephant's Child; I would love to donate but funds are very limited here. I think "no-one" donates.

      Delete
  4. Sweet. I like that your redheads are helpng too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charlotte; they like to help whenever they can.

      Delete
  5. That is way cool, somewhat an honour really.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew; I hadn't thought of it like that. It is very cool though.

      Delete
  6. Oh R, congratulations on the wonderful spread of your photo - proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Margaret D; I'm happy they are bringing smiles to faces so far away.

      Delete
  7. Bless Doctors Without Borders. They go into knowingly dangerous locations but have very little protection themselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hels; I admire them more than words can say.

      Delete
  8. Small good deeds often cheer more people than we think.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

kitchen tip #?????

I've been trying to contact Haagen-Dazs