thank you everyone

 Can't believe how easy this was.

I tried googling unable to access youtube but many of the replies were outdated and/or had suggestions I didn't understand apart from clearing my cache, which I had no idea how to do.

So I googled unable to access youtube in microsoft edge and got a link that walked me through it. When opening my internet in the ytaskbar at the top over on the right is a three dot menu option and from the dropdown there I chose settings and from the window that opened on the left I chose "privacy search and services" and from there chose to delete my browsing and download history. 

I hope I haven't accidentally lost any of my favourite blog sites, but I'll get those back easily enough.

After weeks of assuming something was wrong at youtube, I now have youtube back and working, simply by clearing my browser and download histories. 

Thank you for all your suggestions. I wish I'd asked weeks ago. 

Comments

  1. You now have earned your blogger computer badge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mike; thank you, where would I pick that up? Heh.

      Delete
  2. I am so glad that you found a solution, and a simple one at that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you found a way to get YouTube back! I'll have to remember your solution if I start having issues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! Most of the time, the answers are out there, it just takes a bit of digging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, i answered on my blog but in case you don't have a chance to go back and see it, 24601 is Jean Valjean's prisoner number in Les Miserable. His original offence that sent him to prison was stealing a loaf of French bread.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

kitchen tip #?????

I've been trying to contact Haagen-Dazs