Words for Wednesday

 

The original Words for Wednesday was begun by Delores and eventually taken over by a moveable feast of participants when Delores had computer troubles. Sadly, Delores has now closed her blog forever due to other problems.

The aim of the words is to encourage us to write. A story, a poem, whatever comes to mind.

If you are posting an entry on your own blog, please let us know so we can come along to read it and add a few encouraging words.

This month the words/prompts are supplied by ME and can be found right here

I have decided to use fewer words this month in hopes that others might join us.

My own story will apear on this blog on Friday 15th.

This week's words/prompts are: 

1. tinkering 2. vagabond 3. dreamed 4. sometimes 5. running 6. choose 7. Sunday


Comments

  1. I'll get to working on them, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. messymimi; I need to get working on them myself! I'll be over shortly to read your story.

      Delete
  2. Last Sunday I dreamed that sometimes a vagabond is tinkering with my running choose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might come up, but as you know I cannot create stories, I would probably just come up with something from real life. No promise but looking forward to yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iris; real life or fiction, does not matter which. I look forward to reading what you write. Mine is very short this week.

      Delete
  4. The fewer words approach did not work for me. Here's my take; WfW.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

kitchen tip #?????

being unaccustomed to public speaking,

I've been trying to contact Haagen-Dazs