Words for Wednesday

 

The original Words for Wednesday was begun by Delores and eventually taken over by a moveable feast of participants when Delores had computer troubles. Sadly, Delores has now closed her blog forever due to other problems.

The aim of the words is to encourage us to write. A story, a poem, whatever comes to mind.

If you are posting an entry on your own blog, please let us know so we can come along to read it and add a few encouraging words.

This month the words/prompts are supplied by ME and can be found right here

This week's words/prompts are: 

1. off the beaten track 

2. cheeky old fella's goin' fishin' 

3. bouquet 

4. marketing  

5. cape 

6. crease 

Charlotte's colour of the month is olive green if you would like to include it.

Comments

  1. I'm working on it, and I'll be back to post a link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been *off the beaten track* many times before, fortunately I never got lost...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Margaret D; I've been off the beaten track a few times myself with the ex always taking shortcuts.

      Delete
  3. We´ve been off the beaten track a couple of times, Ingo and I and cheeky old fella's goin' fishin' ... well, that was in Carnarvon on the old prawn jetty, I joined reading books from the local second hand book store.
    A bouquet of great books, no marketing needed, just browse through, book-heaven! The cape worked against crease and the water at times seemed in the stormy weather olive green.

    Sorry, that´s all I can come up with - I look very much forward to yours, of course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bouquet of great books -- that does sound like at least a part of heaven.

      Delete
    2. Iris; nicely done :) a bouquet of great books does sound like heaven and I quite like watching old men fishing off a jetty.

      Delete
    3. LOL, Ingo was a young man of 34 back then! ;-)

      Delete
  4. Good prompts although I wasn't so sure about 'cheeky old fella's goin' fishin' ' but at least, it got me thinking. Thanks for the prompts.

    My take on the prompts is here: Fiction: Bank Robbers and Invisible Guardians

    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lissa; thank you, I'll be over to read shortly.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the prompts with mismatched words these usually get the best results. I will work on it and come back to leave a link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katerinas Blog; welcome to drifting. I look forward to reading what you write.

      Delete
  6. I recently purchased a Sofa set from Multiwood, and I couldn't be happier with my decision. The sofa is not only stylish but also incredibly comfortable. The quality of the fabric is excellent, and it has quickly become the focal point of my living room. Multiwood's attention to detail and commitment to quality are truly commendable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

kitchen tip #?????

being unaccustomed to public speaking,

I've been trying to contact Haagen-Dazs