Welcome to 2026! I hope this is a good year for everyone, hopefully even better than last year. Try not to fall over folks, it's not fun. 🌞🎈🎉 Coming to you from sunny Australia, that big lump of land under the equator. Sunday Selections will be continuing, hosted by me , participation is optional, if you can't manage every week for any reason, that's okay. Words for Wednesday will also be continuing, hosted by me , and again, participation is optional, play when you can, take a break when you need to. Charlotte will be providing a colour for each month as she did last year, we try to use the colour somewhere in our posts, either photographing something with that colour or using it in another way. This month's colour is Carmine: Isn't that just gorgeous? And why is my text in two different sizes?
No River Sunday Selections tomorrow? Aw.
ReplyDeleteWe'll be here waiting.
ReplyDeleteThank you. I hope they are sorted out quickly. Very quickly.
ReplyDeleteDamn those issues.
ReplyDeleteYes sometimes we pay so much and end up getting shortchanged - hope all is up and running again soon
ReplyDeleteCathy
Hope all is well soon we are missing you.
ReplyDeleteMerle.............
Thanks, K! See you soon, River!
ReplyDeleteDamn 'puters and the "net" they are ensnared by ;)
ReplyDeleteHope the issues are resolved very soon.
Thanks for letting us know, K.
I'm back!!
ReplyDeleteI use prepaid internet and foolishly didn't keep track and allowed it to expire. Went to the shop for a new voucher, then forgot my password so couldn't recharge. Got locked out after three false tries and requested they sms me my password.
They didn't....
anyway, hours (and hours) later I remembered the password also realised I'd been entering my username wrong, D'OH!!
still, enforced time away wasn't all bad, I vacuumed, made a cake, played with Angel until I was exhausted!
I'll get busy now with my Sunday Selections post.