Sunday Selections # 790
Long ago, Kim of Frog Ponds Rock, (who no longer blogs), dreamed up a meme called Sunday Selections. A place where those who were willing could put up photos they wanted to share, new, old, good, bad or indifferent, any photos you please. Nothing rude or vulgar though. And we don't mind at all if other bloggers care to join us. In memory of Elephant's Child, the meme is now continued by myself and a few others. Andrew is one. Messymimi is another. Drop in to their blogs and have a look. Wisewebwoman has also been joining us occasionally. Starting this week with a "wish" who remembers cupping one of these in the palm of your hand, making a wish and then blowing it away? If it flew up and away your wish was supposed to come true. I dug around in the pot where I had planted pieces of a sprouting potato and came up with these tiny morsels, the coffee mug is for size reference. Did I already show this recently? I bought a couple of "Heirloom" tomatoes fo...
Silver lining in a terrible cloud, but the tragedy here has taken the US off our front pages for today at least.
ReplyDeleteAndrew; true. I've been reading the five pages devoted to this idiot, seems he was a bad seed from the beginning, taking bombs to school, selling drugs to kids and on and on from there.
ReplyDeleteOne of the girls I follow from the states says that minutes after he took the oath three things disappeared from the presidential website...climate change, civil rights and lgbt rights. Also several states are now filing to criminalize protests. Where are they headed?
ReplyDeleteonly slightly confused; straight to hell possibly.
DeleteNowhere good...
ReplyDeleteGrace; that's for sure. Thank goodness all Americans don't think as he does.
DeleteSigh.
ReplyDeleteElephant's Child; I felt that sigh all the way over here.
DeleteBe grateful he's not YOUR president!!
ReplyDeletefishducky; I am grateful beyond belief, but there will be world wide ramifications and we will feel it.
Delete