Sunday Selections # 790
Long ago, Kim of Frog Ponds Rock, (who no longer blogs), dreamed up a meme called Sunday Selections. A place where those who were willing could put up photos they wanted to share, new, old, good, bad or indifferent, any photos you please. Nothing rude or vulgar though. And we don't mind at all if other bloggers care to join us. In memory of Elephant's Child, the meme is now continued by myself and a few others. Andrew is one. Messymimi is another. Drop in to their blogs and have a look. Wisewebwoman has also been joining us occasionally. Starting this week with a "wish" who remembers cupping one of these in the palm of your hand, making a wish and then blowing it away? If it flew up and away your wish was supposed to come true. I dug around in the pot where I had planted pieces of a sprouting potato and came up with these tiny morsels, the coffee mug is for size reference. Did I already show this recently? I bought a couple of "Heirloom" tomatoes fo...

Nooooooooo! Though at least one of my friends will hit the sales today with just that thought in mind. I think she is insane. Organised but insane.
ReplyDeleteGreat cartoon!!
ReplyDeleteAnd big vats of chocolate are being stirred in preparation for Easter.
ReplyDeleteThe trouble is those days will all have gone by before we know it... :)
ReplyDeleteAnd all the maniacs are out today fighting over the Boxing Day sales...I just do not understand those people...not one bit!
ReplyDeleteYou're evil.
ReplyDeleteElephant's Child; now is the best time to snap up bargains in the decorations department, many things that required a second mortgage before Christmas can now be had for a dollar or two.
ReplyDeletefishducky; I had to put this up, I just HAD to.
Andrew; not to mention the hot cross buns which will probably be on sale January 1st.
Lee; time does fly faster once you get a little grey in your hair. I don't enjoy boxing day sales either, the only thing that would get me into that circus is if I needed new decorations. Many are as much as 75% off now.
Delores; who, Me? :D